Hey guys looking for a little help with a 2000 toyota camry harness

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey guys hope you are all having a good day. I'm looking for a little help. I currently have a Pioneer DEH-P980BT Radio Unit but I upgraded to a Kenwood KDC-BT31 1-DIN radio unit. The wiring harness is different and i'm wondering what I need to do it different. I don't know what wiring harness I need to upgrade to. I'm assuming one of the audio junkies here can probably make me look stupid in about 5 seconds. I'm sorry to waste your guys time with such a stupid question but I have a subwoofer and amp raring to go if I Can figure out how to do this. FYI if this can only be done by sodering things in that is not a big deal. Thanks guys!

If you have a wire harness for the pioneer you just cut that pioneer plug off and match up the kenwood wires to the colors of the wire harness

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.