hey ftgu, i have question when you have time.

Participant count
  • Participant list

ructwenty2
10+ year member

a while back you designed a box for my re se 10s. you told me to give them 2.8 cubic feet each. i was wondering if that 2.8 cubic feet was including the port or if the port would add size to the box. also, is that 2.8 taking into account the speaker displacement or do i need to make the box a bigger to compensate for the size of the speakers. and i assume that i need two ports, one for each sub. Thanks, rucker

Originally posted by ructwenty2 a while back you designed a box for my re se 10s. you told me to give them 2.8 cubic feet each. i was wondering if that 2.8 cubic feet was including the port or if the port would add size to the box. also, is that 2.8 taking into account the speaker displacement or do i need to make the box a bigger to compensate for the size of the speakers. and i assume that i need two ports, one for each sub. Thanks, rucker
i think i can help you out. im 95% sure that the 2.8 cubic feet does not include driver or port displacement. so not taking into account the driver or port displacement, the box might be around 3.5 feet^3 (dont quote me on that).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.