Hertz or JL Subs

Well I went with the jl w6v2 in case you guys were wondering. I am a little disappointed cause I really liked the Hertz HX 300 but I got the w6 like 180 bucks cheaper so I went for it and I am still very happy. One concern though is that I'm afraid I might blow it with my Sundown SAX 1200d amp...its rated like 720 watts rms at 2 ohms...
Headroom is a good thing, as long as you watch the gains and keep the amp from clipping it should be fine.

Well I went with the jl w6v2 in case you guys were wondering. I am a little disappointed cause I really liked the Hertz HX 300 but I got the w6 like 180 bucks cheaper so I went for it and I am still very happy. One concern though is that I'm afraid I might blow it with my Sundown SAX 1200d amp...its rated like 720 watts rms at 2 ohms...
double post

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.