FOR SALE HERTZ ESK 163L.5 Energy Series 3 -Way System and Accessories, PRICE DROP

drewharty

CarAudio.com Newbie
Oct 9, 2019
Treadwell, NY
Price
$275
Was Photo Included
Yes
Hertz ESK 163L.5, Energy 3 - Way Speaker System

6.5" Woofers
4" Midwoofers
1" Neodymium Tweeters
CX 300.5 Crossovers
Grill and Accessories Included

I purchased this system new with the intention of installing it but never did. Items taken out of box only to inspect for damage. Included in the auction are other items I purchased to do the installation:

4 - 12x35 sheets Dynamite Extreme
20' Kicker KW 1620 16 awg speaker cable
50' CE Tech 16 awe speaker cable
Mounting rings for speakers
Ray Chen heat shrink tubing in two widths
4" cable ties
AMP female disconnects
E Prance pry tool set.

All new in the box.

Attachments

Last edited:

Popwarhomie

Team Lethal Pressure
Rating - 100% 
10   0   0
Jan 22, 2010
Florida
"You must post pictures with username and date (on a piece of paper, a digital version will not be sufficient) unless you have sold to at least 10 people on this forum with positive results. Pictures of the actual item in your possession is still required."

OP
D

drewharty

CarAudio.com Newbie
Oct 9, 2019
Treadwell, NY
"You must post pictures with username and date (on a piece of paper, a digital version will not be sufficient) unless you have sold to at least 10 people on this forum with positive results. Pictures of the actual item in your possession is still required."
I am not sure what you mean? I took the photographs of the items. Are you saying I need to rephotograph them with a piece of paper included in the shot showing my user name and a date? I have 100% rating on ebay for over 250 sales of film and photography equipment.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)

• D

Trending topics

Latest classifieds