COMPLETED HERTZ ESK 163L.5 Energy Series 3 -Way System and Accessories, PRICE DROP

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

drewharty

CarAudio.com Newbie
Price
$$245
Hertz ESK 163L.5, Energy 3 - Way Speaker System

6.5" Woofers
4" Midwoofers
1" Neodymium Tweeters
CX 300.5 Crossovers
Grill and Accessories Included

I purchased this system new with the intention of installing it but never did. Items taken out of box only to inspect for damage. Included in the auction are other items I purchased to do the installation:

4 - 12x35 sheets Dynamite Extreme
20' Kicker KW 1620 16 awg speaker cable
50' CE Tech 16 awe speaker cable
Mounting rings for speakers
Ray Chen heat shrink tubing in two widths
4" cable ties
AMP female disconnects
E Prance pry tool set.

All new in the box.

Was Photo Included
  1. Yes

Attachments

• Box-Exterior.jpg
    Box-Exterior.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 254
  • Box-Interior.jpg
    Box-Interior.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 255
  • Accessories.jpg
    Accessories.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
"You must post pictures with username and date (on a piece of paper, a digital version will not be sufficient) unless you have sold to at least 10 people on this forum with positive results. Pictures of the actual item in your possession is still required."

"You must post pictures with username and date (on a piece of paper, a digital version will not be sufficient) unless you have sold to at least 10 people on this forum with positive results. Pictures of the actual item in your possession is still required."

I am not sure what you mean? I took the photographs of the items. Are you saying I need to rephotograph them with a piece of paper included in the shot showing my user name and a date? I have 100% rating on ebay for over 250 sales of film and photography equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...