Here is my first "real" system

Participant count
  • Participant list

nittanylion64
10+ year member

Midwest
I have been on here for a little bit and have decided to show off my attempt at such a big system. Of course critiques are wanted.

First - The components

Alpine 9855

Clif Designs 6.5 Components - PX650C - Fronts

Clif Designs 5.25 Components - PX525C - Rears

CDT EF-8 8 inch subx2

Elemental Designs EU-700 6.5 Subx2

MB Quart RWE 302 12in Subx3

Powerbass ASA 400.4

Powerbass ASA 300.2

Powerbass ASA 1000.1

2 runs of Fosgate 4 gauge wiring

Vehicle is an 03 Explorer with the Big 3 done.

This is a lot of subs. The 2 elemental 6.5 subs will be fiberglassed into the front doors and will run all the time. The 8s will be fiberglassed into the rear floor and used when I have to take the 12s out and use the Explorer for Utility stuff. The 12s will be wired at 1.3ohm and the 8s will be at 2 ohm.

The component sets. I had to make 5x7 adapters for the speaker openings. I also mounted the tweeters in the A-pillars. This was my first attempt at fiberglassing.

The Explorer ripped apart in the install. The sub box and amp locations. The four channel is under the drivers rear seat, the 2 channel is under the passenger rear seat and the sub amp is in the passenger rear wall.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.