Help!!!!!

That's it... change your name to thebigfuckhead 

OKzPBI2.png

For ***** sake dude...how many more threads you gonna make for an amp to power 2 X12's with?????
Get tf outta here if you don't want to keep seeing my threads I'll keep on posting till I find the right amp so stfu
Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Get tf outta here if you don't want to keep seeing my threads I'll keep on posting till I find the right amp so stfu
WE already suggested amps...but you keep making new threads anyway and gonna **** us all off.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Kid is getting an attitude guys....

How about not asking amplifier questions in the speaker section and learning how to use a forum.
How about learning to stfu you don't know why I'm posting in this forum probably cause I'm not getting any responses on other forums

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.