Help?

Participant count
  • Participant list

highspeed11

Can anybody help me out with what I need for a full system install? I have a 1999 Subaru Legacy GT, up front it has 6 1/2's with tweeters in the door and 6 1/2's in the rear deck. I just ordered a pioneer premier 740mp head unit. I would also prefer a bandpass box with either 2 10's or a single 15. Any help on choosing brands and amps, speakers, wiring, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

They better way to do this is to go out and listen to as many componants and subs as possible and narrow your list down to what sounded good to you.. Then ask for suggestions..You can do the same for amps but there is another post on one of these forums about which amp brands people like the best and for which purpose I.E. SPL SQ or a combo of the two..Unless you wish to do some fabrication you might also want to take your tweeter pod apart to find out how wide your tweer can be and how deep and still fit after mounting.. Brand names are the best way to go for an uneducated decision maker..PPI, Rockford, JL Audio etc. etc. All of which make amps subs and speakers and all are pretty good. . Take the time to find out what you like.

Mike

It depends what kind of system you want, if you want window shattering bass or sound quality or both. It also depends on how much you wanna spend. A good buy would either be a JL audio system or a Rockford Fosgate, they are both well known names and the prices arent too high. Good Luck!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.