Help!

ladyfastcar
10+ year member

NYC
as i was working on my audio for my 95 rolla i find that it is a bit hard to wire the HU. and it is even hard to take out the frint door speakers. SO i come to you for help on detailed instructions on how to wire these things. i have and CDA 7893 can you help me out? btw, im not planing to have a sub on this car. just a rear fill and thats it. on a 4 channel amp! USX maybe or i can go without an amp.

HU - get a wiring harness....match up all the wires

Door speakers - will probably have to take off the whole door panel.....you can do it by going inch inch looking for every single screw....or get a Chilton manual or something of the like that will explain it for your specific car

And 280HP out of a Toyota Corolla? What the hell did you do to it?

ey gauntlet DONT START THA THING AGAIN! its been done and over with. if i can remember it right the lady had engine replacement and some modifications on it and installed a turbo and intercooler and all those stuff! thats what i remember BUT HELL DONT START IT AGAIN!- it lighted a HUGE FIRE IN THIS FORUM! BTW

as for your problem lady, better ask around and buy a harness. maybe you can find some at your nearest walmart or BB or CC. good luck! as for the door speakers you can take out the screws and the whole pannel and you will see the speakers already. im trying to remember the site that will give you detailed instructions. if il find it il pm it to you!

ey gauntlet DONT START THA THING AGAIN! its been done and over with. if i can remember it right the lady had engine replacement and some modifications on it and installed a turbo and intercooler and all those stuff! thats what i remember BUT HELL DONT START IT AGAIN!- it lighted a HUGE FIRE IN THIS FORUM! BTW
I must have missed it....I feel lucky. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Originally posted by Gauntlet I must have missed it....I feel lucky. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
consider yourself lucky that you didnt get burned! alot got burned on that thread!lol

why arent ya all dissin the Lady Ricer? she has a wing and exahust and all that good stuff? if she was a guy.. ya would be all over her...lol.. does that make ya gay.. na j/k but yeah, if she was a guy, ya would be dissin her for being ricey

do u have any pics of your corolla.. and their no reason to order a wire harness offline..like they said, just goto Wal Mart or Best Buys or Circuit City.. any Caraudio shop.. and pic up a harness that matches your car...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.