Help

• Thread starter dontknowjackshit
  • Start date
  • Replies 18
  • Views 3K
Just to give some info to the origional post...The first system that I had was JL Audio 12w3 D4 (Wired in paralell) in a sealed box powered with a Soundstream Angina Amp...It wouldn't knock down buildings or anything but it sould sure rattle the hat off my head. I was really impressed with what that amp would do! Anyway, just my .2 cents. Hope it helps.

hey does anyone know if the 12'' DD2000's r anygood and will they let me have some good BASSSSSSSS

your in a gang huh new guy then why are you sitting at your computer that your mom and dad probablly bought for you talkin **** to people you don't even know this is a forum about car audio not wannabe "gang members .com" grow up already

First off if you are talking to me, I know way the hell more than you seeing as how i work in an audio shop you moron. And i also happen to compete too. my car is woth more than you r Mullet truck. If you would like to see my install to believe me i will email them to prove it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.