help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Julio
10+ year member

when i hooked my 1000 watt amp to my subs and reconnected the battery my amp wouldnt work it wouldnt even turn on i cut about a foot long piece of cable and connected it to my rem and when i touch it to the positive 12 volt source the power safety lights flash the the sub hit just ounce and it turns off

you were putting in the pos to pos and neg to neg. b/c i have put each one in the wrong spot before even though i have done many sytems in my time. so if you did that you blew your fuses on your amp. so you will need to replace them. maybe you need to check into how many ohms your pushing? how do you have them wired. and how many ohms is your amp stable at?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.