help with xplod 222w amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

stmo

nz
hey guys

i know it's an average as amp, but it does the job..

just have a quick question for anyone that has owned one. i just finished installing it into my 68 beetle. it's all working sweet as and actually sounds alright. when i finished i noticed that the power protector light was on (and green-so i know it's all good), but is it meant to stay on all the time? i turned the car off and took the keys out of the ignition but the light is still on. just wanted to know if it is meant to. will it drain my battery?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

So I have a 12" 2500RMS 1ohm stable Skar Audio subwoofer paired with the corresponding Skar amplifier that pushes 2500RMS at 1 ohm. This is in a...
Honestly I don't think it would be hard for them to make it where you use android auto AND your own music source. They made it able to do so...
Agreed with this here. Since you have the unit pulled out of the car/dash...test it at your car battery directly for operation. very simple to do...
This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
Yeah, put the probes on the power wire and ground wire of the amplifier. Multimeter on DC. Do not put it on the wires that go to your speakers. M

About this thread

stmo

stmo
nz
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
myjaja