help with xbox 360 hard drive

Participant count
  • Participant list

oudhuis
10+ year member

Audiobahn Crew
ok i got a question. how do you download stuff to your hard drive for the 360. it says you can put games and videos on it. please help.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

you need windows media center to get videos i dont know about games prolly just demos and arcade games u get from live i doubt they would make pirateing and stealing that easy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Thank you, I did check the ground and and fuse holder wires and everthing is fine. All I did was swap amps and the previous Alpine pdx sounded...
Got it figured out! Thankfully a friend just found out about KunKonceptz UBT-20 terminal adapters that allow multiple connections to my type 94...
Turn the volume completely down and operate ot normally. This is to see if it is the built in amplifier that is shutting down. If the radio does...
That would be a function of the harness, not the HU, I think. Have you looked into a Maestro or iData interface? i would check with crutchfield...

About this thread

oudhuis

10+ year member
Audiobahn Crew
oudhuis
laporte, in
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date