Help with wiring this head deck

Participant count
  • Participant list
I would like to know what wires go where in this here plug, since I have not yet been able to find the right plug for it.

For some reason this site doesnt let new people post links... so please replace the [dot]s with a real dot. (.)

i[dot]imgur[dot]com/aMjsF[dot]jpg

i[dot]imgur[dot]com/B5Ql6[dot]jpg

For identifying the holes, we shall number the top row from 1-6, and the bottom row 7-12.

Thanks in advance.

Also Hey! Im new.

The links to those pictures isn't working. It would also be helpful if you tell us what kind of vehicle your working with
The vehicle is irrelevant because I already know which wires are which coming from the car. I just don't know which holes in the plug is which.

Did you replace the [dot] with . as I said in the post? Its quite silly not letting new people post links or even pictures...

Thanks for replying. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I'm not really sure what you're asking? Just plug your wiring harness in there the only way it would fit. There should be a wiring harness with that radio. If not, you got ripped off and will have to order one.

Also, the reason newbs can't post links is that they don't want spam-bots or assholes coming in and posting **** or other shit.

aMjsF.jpg

the pin-out should be on the top of this head unit.

B5Ql6.jpg

make/model numbers are required. we cannot just look at a plug and tell you what is what without make/model information. the pin-out is specific to each device. even the same brand can vary model to model.

I'm not really sure what you're asking? Just plug your wiring harness in there the only way it would fit. There should be a wiring harness with that radio. If not, you got ripped off and will have to order one.
Also, the reason newbs can't post links is that they don't want spam-bots or assholes coming in and posting **** or other shit.
Wiring harness! That's it!, there is no wiring harness so I don't know where the wires from the car go into the plug.

Keep_hope_alive, there is a table on top of the head unit that says which color wires are what, but I don't have the harness so I don't have the colored wires. I will get back to you on the make/model. I just thought that type of plug would be common, maybe not.

Thanks for all the help so far guys.

if you've lost the wiring harness, you can enter the make/model into google images and maybe get lucky with a picture of the harness, which will give you colors which you can associate with the chart on the top of the HU.

if you've lost the wiring harness, you can enter the make/model into google images and maybe get lucky with a picture of the harness, which will give you colors which you can associate with the chart on the top of the HU.
That. And, I think most aftermarket manufacturers can sell you a harness for your deck. Email the maker.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.