Help with these 10'' subs??

haha i just came across a topic with i beleave this same set and ill try the qoute that was said " those are almost the worst kind to get other then walmart subs" lol

what are they worth tho? if i were to sell? also any input on a good ported box for then kickers i got?

haha i just came across a topic with i beleave this same set and ill try the qoute that was said " those are almost the worst kind to get other then walmart subs" lol

what are they worth tho? if i were to sell? also any input on a good ported box for then kickers i got?

You can have someone else build the box for ya if you want to go ported. There's plenty of adequate pre-made ones for sealed, just not ported.

As for the Audiobahn, I have no idea. I'd just say it looks absolutely terrible. You could probably get $80 for it on craigslist? Some other guys might have a better idea.

if you don't know how to build your own box, i would say buy a sealed box, and then get a 6 inch areo parts express has them for like 30 a piece.. and just cut your circle, and drop the port in there. if it sounds like its too low for what you want it to be, just pull the port back out and cut a little off..

If you dont build your own,or have one made,The only on the market sub box i would recommend anyone(only one id buy) is the Pro Box..It will sound decent for those subs..My Opinion of course.I like seperate chambers as well.I dont like to share chambers..never have.I recommend staying away from that Audiobahn box set up.Stay with the Kickers.I feel you will be happier with them,than those.

the audiobahn i was just checking on as im just sellin those, far as box im gunna have to buy one only optian for me right now im going to look for closed chambers as i seem to like those for some reason. so then for $80each did i do good or bad?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.