Help with Sundown Sa12

Participant count
  • Participant list
Okay, so currently I have 2 American bass Dx 12’s in a prefab Sony reflex ported box wired to a MB Quartz onyx 1550.1D with 12 gauge OFC stinger wire and a 4 Ga Tspec OFC wiring kit, supplied by a wave tech LineD Hi to Low line driver so I could keep the stock head unit in my 2017 Camry ( sorry if I’m rambling or not making a whole lot of sense) Anyway to the point, I’m going to get 2 sundown Sa12’s tomorrow and I was wondering if I could just pull the American bass’ and drop in the sundowns, will that amp be enough? I know they are rated at 600 rms but I also know they are hella power hungry and under rated. Should I run them at 1 ohm? To get the full 1500 Watts our of the amp? Box Ideas? PLEASE HELP haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.