help with speakers!

tacovic
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
ok so im kind of a noob with speakers and speaker amps.

how much should i expect to spend on some decents speakers and amp.

moeny is pretty tight so im lookin to spend as little as possible. i have a AQ hdc3 and it gets pretty **** loud. i probably will just get a set for the front.

anyone have any ideas??

It all depends on what ur willing to spend, the more the better obviously but let me know ur budget and I'll help u out. U can pm me with questions. One thought is diamond audio hex seriesn you'd be very pleased with these speakers. They have them at onlinecarstereo.com for $189 for a 5 1/4 set and $199 for a 6 1/2 set. They are great speakers, I used to have a set and loved them.

i dont really have a budget but i really dont like spending my money. basically i want to spend as little as possible to keep up with my substage.

i dont really have a budget but i really dont like spending my money. basically i want to spend as little as possible to keep up with my substage.
well no one likes to spend money when it is theirs, but its a trade off. Usually, the more you spend the better quality

For 300, you aren't getting shitty quality... Its a costs/benefit type deal... You can spend 150 bucks and sound like complete crap or you can spend ~300 and get a respectable front stage that will sound great with your sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.