Help with Power

Participant count
  • Participant list
The back is completely gutted, and if you have any suggestions for different brands that would be nice, it's just that im running resilient sounds right now and they are alright
They make some really well made gear. Which model and size? What amplifier are they on now? What enclosure are they in and tuned too? You should be able to use what you have and make improvements to get where you want?Utilize what you have

Which model of 15s? What size is the enclosure and is it tuned? Majority of 15s like room to do work
I running 2 entry level 15s 500ws d4ohm
It's tuned to 29hz with 6.5 cu/ft that I made, it's really bad because I was in a rush to finish the system,
They are on a singer audio 1500watt amp

I running 2 entry level 15s 500ws d4ohm
It's tuned to 29hz with 6.5 cu/ft that I made, it's really bad because I was in a rush to finish the system,
They are on a singer audio 1500watt amp
Id have to know which model subs and look those up. Have you done the Big3 yet? What size is your supply wire? are you running another amplifier for the mids and highs yet? That enclosure may not be correct for those subs even.. have to look those subs up/model#

Singer Audio or Stinger Audio amp?
Stinger audio from stinger off road
They are just called entry level 500w 15s
I know the box is bad I messed up the planning for it
Haven't done big 3 yet, but everything else is 4 gauge ofc,
Mids and highs are just on deck power, but aren't stock speakers

E
Id have to know which model subs and look those up. Have you done the Big3 yet? What size is your supply wire? are you running another amplifier for the mids and highs yet? That enclosure may not be correct for those subs even.. have to look those subs up/model#
Ven just on 1500watt I get voltage drop pretty bad

Stinger audio from stinger off road
They are just called entry level 500w 15s
I know the box is bad I messed up the planning for it
Haven't done big 3 yet, but everything else is 4 gauge ofc,
Mids and highs are just on deck power, but aren't stock speakers
Im not a fan of that amplifier to be honest. 1/0-0ga be best for supply wiring to get the supply needed without a struggle for the supply for the demand and have on tap for future front stage amp to blend in as well and the Big3 man for a 2k+substage and approx 100-100x4 or even a nice 125x2-200 amplifier

Im not a fan of that amplifier to be honest. 1/0-0ga be best for supply wiring to get the supply needed without a struggle for the supply for the demand and have on tap for future front stage amp to blend in as well and the Big3 man for a 2k+substage and approx 100-100x4 or even a nice 125x2-200 amplifier
Yeah I did cheap out on the amp, you got any suggestions for a nicer one

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...