help with plans

Participant count
  • Participant list

skate21221
10+ year member

right now i have a 4th order bandpass box and it takes up my whole trunk. I want to make a regular ported box that is a little smaller and to use to compair the 2.

I want to use 2 or 3 4" aeroports or 1 or 2 6" aeroports or else regular vent. What will be best? This is for 2 12" L7's

I was wondering what will be best for aeroports: subs up port back, subs back ports back, subs back ports side? This is in a Pathfinder SUV

For dimensions i will do 36W x 18H x 24D if the ports are to the back. or 32W x 18H x 24D if the ports are to the side.

Also what is the best tunning for these subs? i was thinking 32-35?

Please help.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.