Help With Picking A Sound Sytem

Participant count
  • Participant list

LeonDriver

London
Hey guys I'm new here and I have recently got an old Leon however the speakers and head unit are messed up and dont really work as they hardly give any sound. So I will have to replace the whole thing. I have been looking around on another website for components but I'm not too sure of the quality.

I am not looking to deafen myself and they neighbours when I drive down the road however I am looking to get a nice quality sound and a decent volume.

I checked and I need 6.5" or 16.5cm speakers for the 4 doors and looking I saw these.

2 x Kenwood KFC-X173 for £59.99 each

Powered by: Kenwood KAC-8406 for £139.99

No head unit yet.

Yes those were £ I am in england. And I can stretch to £300 on the budget.

Is that a good combination to give me nice quality sound? And if not what would you suggest?

Thanks guys for your help.

If in england, id go for vibe/hertz/maestro.

The pioneer headunits in the UK are way better then us versions.

For your price range id stock to hertz or infinity.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.