Help with new speakers!!!

chuckle490
10+ year member

I just replaced my factory speakers with two pairs of pioneer 6x8s, A pair in the front door panels and the rear. They were working fine and after 5 mins or so the rear left speaker wasnt producing sound, and I unscrewed it and replugged it in and it started working, and a minute later both the speakers in the rear cut out. My head unit is saying failure. Help me please!

How might I fix that? I Unplug them and replug them in to the speaker and by the time im halfway down the street my sony head unit states failure and it stops working. My front speakers are working beautifully though, and I installed them at the same time.

I would look at the speaker cabling and see if there are any breaks in the jacket that could possibly make contact with anything. Or even if there is something that could be making a connection with the speaker terminal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.