Help with new speaker setup

Participant count
  • Participant list
Making a new setup and needing answers to a few questions:

1.) Will sound quality be affected if all the mid's are in the back of the car on the trunk lid thing? (I know subs don't matter, but do mids?)
2.) I was going to make a box for the mid woofers, but I'm having a difficult time finding volume requirements for them?
3.) I was thinking about getting some Skar audio speakers, because of the price. Worth it or complete crap?
4.) Suggestions on good sounding yet budget minded tweeters?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Hmm. Maybe so. Ive never been more alert driving/riding than being on a Cycle man. Several think you just get on and ride away. A good set of...
You could do the 8" as a front sub on its own amp and use it to bridge/enhance the gap between your 12" in the rear to the midranges
Working with undersized material, adjusting on the fly, testing before setting; you sound like and old pro. You are as meticulous as alot of the...
As for which signal to use, I tried all combinations and getting signal from the dash and front & rear doors is the only way the system sounded...
Thanks for this! Yes, there are 6.5 door speakers, front and back. I've heard them referred to as woofers but I'm sure their frequencies included...

About this thread

Wick3D

Wick3D
Louisville
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Wick3D