help with my new car

Participant count
  • Participant list
i believe they make a console for that.....not sure where to get it though....and please tell me you have a job and have to at least pay for your car and hopefully your insurance....and not be one of those spoiled kids that get everything for free.....dont really mean to be rude or anything like that....but i work w/ alot of people like that and they tend to piss me off...

If your local shop doesn't have one contact Cruthcfield, they have a huge supply of instalation kits and may have a console.

LOL! Go easy there Goddyd4me, the lad can't help what his parents buy him. Spoiled or no, life teaches all lessons in time anyway. We got to lift them up (in prayer) not run them down (with words). Remember, the power of life and death is in the tongue (Pr. 18:21)

That concludes my message for the day. LOL! God bless you brother! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I can just imagine. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Congrats on your grades, that's quite an accomplishment! I'd say the car is a fitting reward. Insurance can be expensive enough, so I'm sure you're still going to learn that facet of responsibility. If you're diligent enough to get grades like that, most likely you will be diligent enough to pay your bills. God bless you man.

well see i dont have a problem.....didnt mean to run him down....just having a bad day....venting a bit i guess....but he pays for something so he's cool.....peace

Hey bro, I understand. I have them to, hehe. It was just my turn to look like the good guy I guess, next time it'll be me stickin' my foot in my mouth and needing some friendly correction.

Iron sharpens iron, right brother.

God bless you friend, and "peace" indeed. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.