Help with my new Alpine IVA-W205

Participant count
  • Participant list

ryanbssc29
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
So, I got the Alpine IVA-W205 blackbird combo for christmas and I'm trying to figure out how to use the sound features. With my old panasonic I could make it to where the bass would come out of the subs but not our of the door speakers, and I can't figure out how do do that with this unis. If there is anyone who could help me with this I would be very happy.

did you read the manual because it is in there

after you set your brake wires via switch tr-7 or whaever go through the audio setup mode and there is a hpf in there. Turn it on

Yeah there is a hpf and a lpf but I don't know what freq to set it to.

I don't recall what model the panasonic is. I just know its a color unit.

your choices are 80hz,120hz and 160hz

Yea... I know... but none of them block the bass from the door speakers completely. Basically, the only thing I can do is turn the bass all the way down, but that turns the bass off on everything, even though there is a seperate subwoofer control.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.