help with focal 3way comp

Participant count
  • Participant list

breezes
10+ year member

Hey dudes i have a problem, i have a focal 3 way polyglass set of comp, i have a 99 ford f-150, i mounted the 6.5 midbass in the stock 6by8 spot and the tweet above it but i am having problems with the mounting of the 4 inch mid, help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any will be thanked,

Kickpanels. Build (or buy, and then reinforce) kickpanels to mount them in. You'll want the pathlengths to be as close to even as possible, and you'll want to be able to aim them......kickpanels are the best way to acheive this.

thanks ,but i already have a set of kicks and they have a 7 inch sub in them for some bass up front, the 4 has to go in the door as close as i can get it to the 6.5 and the tweet, need more help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Hey man......I can only reply so fast. I mean, I am supposed to be trying to get some work done here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

What headunit do you have, and do you have any pics of the door (or atleast pics from the net of what your door looks like)?? Also, is there anywhere else the subs can, like build a center console for them??

Cause, if you aren't willing to relocated the subs from the kicks, then if you had time alignment you may be able to go somewhere like mid-way up the door, and build so door pods so that you can aim them. But the kicks would IMO be the best option. So, answer my questions above and we'll see where it takes us //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.