Help With Choosing Sub

Participant count
  • Participants list

MyNameIsHere

CarAudio.com Regular
USA
I have a 2007 honda fit and my budget is 375 max (including amp, enclosure, and sub. I was looking at a lot of brands, but only considering skar and audiopipe. I was wondering if an 800 rms system would drain my battery (while running) and if a car alarm install is necessary to deter thieves?

It won't drain and alarm is up to you. Not sure about what sub, amp, and box if you are limited to those two brands.
Ok thank you. I am open to recommendations, but I'm not able to build my own enclosure, so I'd need a prefab. I was mainly limited to those brands due to price. So again, I'm open to recommendations.

Alarm won’t really deter thieves. They move so quick as it is. Best way to not get your system stolen is to not play it loud all the time. Bolt your box/amp to the car as well (insurance will not pay if it’s not secured to the vehicle). I would recommend getting an enclosure built as it is the most important part. I also would stay away from Skar unless you absolutely have to have them. You can buy the Audio Legion AL700 right now for $80 (won’t get a warranty).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...