Help with box building / my setup

Participant count
  • Participant list

justinmperry

It would be cool if someone could show me a box that is made with the recommended specs of my sub, kicker compvr 12" dvc 4ohm. I plan on making 2 single boxes(so i can fit in my trunk) for my 2 subs, and by how its explained, i really wanna go with ported, i love the heavy deep sounding bass. Also, what would you recommend for port tuning HZ wise?

Recommended ported specs:

minimum vol: 1.75, 49.6 (cu. ft, L)

max: 2.25, 63.7 (cu. ft, L)

Here is my setup atm, and hey i know kicker is mainstream, but this thing actually hits pretty **** low and loud, im a happy kicker owner lol. It's 1 out of 2 subs in my box, my amp underpowers with both wired, i have an appointment to have a 2nd amp wired, so 1 amp per sub.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5Q4Grhf5Rc

Someone's gonna break your car and take it if it's easy to see in your back seat like that...

Figure out max dimensions you can have your box to be and then google a box calculator. Input your dimensions that would give somewhere between the minimum and maximum volume and if you like heavy deep bass you'd probably like it tuned to 30Hz.

It would be cool if someone could show me a box that is made with the recommended specs of my sub, kicker compvr 12" dvc 4ohm. I plan on making 2 single boxes(so i can fit in my trunk) for my 2 subs, and by how its explained, i really wanna go with ported, i love the heavy deep sounding bass. Also, what would you recommend for port tuning HZ wise?
Recommended ported specs:

minimum vol: 1.75, 49.6 (cu. ft, L)

max: 2.25, 63.7 (cu. ft, L)

Here is my setup atm, and hey i know kicker is mainstream, but this thing actually hits pretty **** low and loud, im a happy kicker owner lol. It's 1 out of 2 subs in my box, my amp underpowers with both wired, i have an appointment to have a 2nd amp wired, so 1 amp per sub.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5Q4Grhf5Rc
I build custom enclosures. Pm me if interested. I'll get you loud and low man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.