Help with Amp 04 Trailblazer

Participant count
  • Participant list
Well some places will not put the things you bring them if not purchased at the shop,and may charge you more, and will not warranty it since you have chosen not to use the items they have and will warranty.Its not really that hard to do, and its mainly time consuming to do a fresh install with supply and wiring, but well worth it in the end, and you can take back out if you decide to sell the vehicle, and utilize for your next vehicle, as everything is become so expensive.You may even ask/ or go to a shop, and just tell them to run the wires, and you can wire the amps up ect your self?I have done that before for a pain in the cahonna 87 300z

Im just gonna use the jl wire i have lying around.I m not too sure about that though.To me a good grade thick wire is fine..Yet some will differ on my opinion.I think it doesnt really matter, as long as it has plenty of strand, plus..I think its better than what is in place anyways?Im just gonna use what I already have..2ga jl wiring..My battery wiring cant be more than 4ga,on the terminals, so ??Ill just try that see how it goes?Better than what I have now with like 10ga at the alternator??//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Okay yea i have looked around and watched some videos and I think i know how to do it. Just trying to decide on what wire to buy. I saw some Big 3 Kits online may look more into it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.