help with a port

Participant count
  • Participant list

spencaa

CA
hey guys,

I am building a ported box for a single cab chevy colorado.. its going to be a slanted box (height 25", Lenght 45") and at the top i am going to make the width maybe 2 inches long if i can so i can put my seat back all the way. I'm looking for a suggestion on the port. i am thinking firing out of the top is best but 2 inches wide could be very small. any ideas?

thanks for any help

sorry should have known... im kinda new to this

Gravity Dual 4 ohm 12" sub 1200 peak 500 rms just one speaker

Phoenix Gold amp class D mono 1600 max 800 rms

i listen to rap so i like the deep bass

im looking for the depth at the top of the box to be 2 inches i might have to go 3 and 8 inches at the bottom.

I want good sound quality but looking to build this box for more bass.

Any other info? thanks buck appreciate it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.