help with 95 suburban build

Participant count
  • Participant list

jstaguy24
10+ year member

looking for ideas on my suburban build. its going to be bit of a budget build. I'm kind of thinking of using jbl p660c components due to being 2 ohm. i have owned them before and they get very loud while staying clear and can be picked up cheap. my most recent build i used the jbl ms62c. they sounded great but didn't have the output and lost the clarity at the high volumes.

my thoughts are

jbl p662 components in front doors

jbl p660 coax rear doors. maybe the components

some 4x10's stock rear location

(I need to keep all 3 seats usable)

2- jbl gto 15's for subs. large vented enclosure

I already have a jbl gto 5ez. but will want something larger for the subs. considered getting a second jbl gto 5 ez. run one sub of each mono section and have 8 channels to do whatever i want for mids and highs.

would it be worth adding any other smaller midrange or woofers to help bring up the mid bass frequencies? fill the gaps between the 6.5" mids and the 15's?

also any other suggestions on different brands with the same bang for the buck?

I'm gutting it now. will be deadening everything. I'm open to all ideas on different brands and build ideas.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.