Help with 6.5 Comps for Truck

Participant count
  • Participant list

fishywishy

Alright I've probably searched for hours trying to figure out what would be the best set of 6.5 comps that would offer great sx with deep bass. I would say money doesn't matter as long as im getting great price/performance ratio. I have a 96 Dodge Ram 1500 Single Cab and am putting the comps in the front. Thanks for any suggestions! I also will have to decide an amp after I figure what speakers im running but that can be a other thread main focus is the speakers. Thanks again!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.