Help wiring Alpine spr 60c

Participant count
  • Participant list

OzNath
10+ year member

Im looking at replacing my 6.5 Pioneer components with Alpine spr 60c. Im going to buy 2 sets for the front and rear doors and wire them to my 4 channel amp. Question is how do i wire these up, theirs no input for the mids on the xover. I just don't know how to power the xover and the 6.5. mtx components look easy too wire as there's an input on the xover for the amp,also inputs for the tweeters and the mids. Alpine component are confusing, havn't bought them yet as i want some advice on wiring them before hand. Cheers if someone can help me?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.