Help w/ Kenwood KDCMP342U & CA-C1AUX to Zune

Participant count
  • Participant list

JSK

Hi guys.

I recently picked up a KDC-MP342U, also a CA-C1AUX to use the rear output for a RCA-to-headphone jack cable to my Zune. (Didn't want to use the front adapter as every time I take off the face i need to then unplug it)

It is all installed fine, everything plays, except the Zune. I set the source to AUX, turn on and play the Zune, volume up on both items and I get nothing and I don't know why. I've verified the connections, everything is plugged in,

Is there something I am missing in the menus to switch to the Rear-AUX? Is there something else I may have missed?

Any help getting my Zune working with this deck/adapter combo would be appreciated. The Kenwood manual is about as straightforward as a mountain road and there really isn't any specifics regarding the rear-AUX in.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.