Help tony make his dream come true

Participant count
  • Participant list

Rambo
10+ year member

If your a true basshead or ever had been help in some way shape or form. Pay it forward. I would like you to watch his video and and donate whatever you can to make his dream come true. Even $1 read description.

So as some of you know. Ive been assistant judging meca for a while. I was contacted by steve today with an invite to become certified sql and an event director. But as most know im stretching to make ends meet. I had to use food money to get my car licensed to get back and forth for interviews and my parents are helping me get back on my feet since the roomate situation, I have been waiting on this ever since i can remember. But am very short on traveling fees. I hate asking for things but this would change my life forever and would help me move on in life. This wont be the only thing i am doing to better myself. I am enrolled at VWCC for an entrepreneurship class and others aswell. (thats where most of my funds lye) anyway ill stop before i continue on like a madman about my life. All im asking is for a little help to get my dream into a reality. and i will make it worth your while in the end. Thank you guys for taking the time out to read this and helping. TLR tony needs money to get his dream to be real.

Explination on the meca certification fund! - YouTube

thankss for those who have already donated! it means the world to me!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.