HELP!!! Stereo gone wrong!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have a 1997 Chevrolet C2500 and I am installing a Dual XD5250 In Dash AM/FM CD Car Player Reciever Stereo w/ USB Charging AUX. I am using a wiring harness to convert it, but one wire, the Lights or "orange" wire does not have a match. I attached the wires (Ground to Ground, Speakers to Speakers, Live to Live, etc.) and tried to turn it on, but it does not turn on. What is the diagnosis and treatment?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Lifelong Pioneer Premier series user here. Switched to the Kenwood eXcelon Reference (XR) DDX9905S and never looked back. Excellent sounding...
Are you sure that your phone is not dictating the audio controls once it connects to bluetooth? If your head unit has a USB port, I would copy...
Got it figured out! Thankfully a friend just found out about KunKonceptz UBT-20 terminal adapters that allow multiple connections to my type 94...
Turn the volume completely down and operate ot normally. This is to see if it is the built in amplifier that is shutting down. If the radio does...

About this thread

broncbarton

broncbarton
Greenbrier, AR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
beat-down69