Help!!! Sound just stopped working for some reason

Participant count
  • Participant list

neo1119uc

texas
My radio was working fine and now all of a sudden you can barely hear sound at all. You have to be completely silent with the car off and the volume all the way up to hear the faint sound coming out the radio. Its doesn't matter if I play the FM radio source or put a cd in. I'm trying to figure out if its the speakers or the head unit itself.

Sounds to me that if you dont have an amplifier,,its a bad head unit,,if you have an amp, sounds as if its history,yet you can take it and have either tested at a local stereo shop/some charge nothing

He was working fine! All of a sudden I can barely hear him!

It doesn't matter if I play the FM radio source or put a CD in... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Thats alright man..You can pick up a cheap radio for a pretty decent price of 50.00 free shipping/or a sony for around 100.00 free shipping on the bay.Hope this has helped

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.