help...solo x 18 in a mitsubishi eclipse

Oh ok. That amp must draw a ton of power if you're dropping to 9v. And I'm not sure if you have room to say a solo x ***** when you bass race at 129.9. I'm just saying. 20db away.
he doesnt, he just likes talking smack.

and cj thanks for the help making a sale, i never could have done it without you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Picture1-1.png

caps i shouldve asked you...any ideas on how to put it in my eclipse? i really liked the other elcipse design posted on here. or does anyone else have any ideas about the box, or the solo x performance wise?

zx's aren't 1 ohm stable.. i don't think the kx2500 is . .. i know the 1200's were..
neither amp is listed as being 1 ohm stable. many of them are though, i ran a kx2500.1 at 1 ohm for over a year and abused the hell out of it. never gave me a problem.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.