HELP S.O.S !!!! WIRE JOB head unit

Participant count
  • Participant list
The blue antenna wire just goes to the blue remote turn on wire from the HU.

not solved .......................... -.-

currently wired to head unit to car antenna kit 
from what i could surmise, the antenna in the fit needs to be told to turn on (which is what the antenna wire from aftermarket headunits does) which would be the only reason a blue antenna wire would be part of the aftermarket kit. It needs a small amount of voltage and both the amp turn on and antenna wires do exactly that. Either should work if connected properly

from what i could surmise, the antenna in the fit needs to be told to turn on (which is what the antenna wire from aftermarket headunits does) which would be the only reason a blue antenna wire would be part of the aftermarket kit. It needs a small amount of voltage and both the amp turn on and antenna wires do exactly that. Either should work if connected properly
Hmm let me better explain, I have 3 blue wires. 1 from the head unit which im not sure to either connect to the car's harness or the antenna connctor. Basicly there is 2 blue lines but in my OEM head unit it had 2 connections for the blue wires. Ive connected it from head unit to antenna kit connector. The "ST" signal is normal sometimes but it does randomly cut in and out. not sure why 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm let me better explain, I have 3 blue wires. 1 from the head unit which im not sure to either connect to the car's harness or the antenna connctor. Basicly there is 2 blue lines but in my OEM head unit it had 2 connections for the blue wires.
id say connect it to the antenna wire. What does the schematic of the deck say its for?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.