help RCA Q?

Participant count
  • Participant list

micro4hard

miami
new here i am not an audio experet but always had my nice soundidng systems in all my past cars, i just got a new car and would like to get this head unit double din Eclipse cd1200g, the problem is it does not have a sub out only frnt and rear rca's. My questions is could i do with out sub outs and use rear rca, i looked for awnsers but found nothing and for the price and brand is to good to pass, please explain kinderganden style any soulutions as i know how to install but have done it very little, i also just like right amonut of bass nothing crazy but clean bass to complement tracks, the amp used will be a small punch 200-2 with a 10" pioneer but lately have been considering a small 8" inside the cabin any thought on this thanks

new here i am not an audio experet but always had my nice soundidng systems in all my past cars, i just got a new car and would like to get this head unit double din Eclipse cd1200g, the problem is it does not have a sub out only frnt and rear rca's. My questions is could i do with out sub outs and use rear rca, i looked for awnsers but found nothing and for the price and brand is to good to pass, please explain kinderganden style any soulutions as i know how to install but have done it very little, i also just like right amonut of bass nothing crazy but clean bass to complement tracks, the amp used will be a small punch 200-2 with a 10" pioneer but lately have been considering a small 8" inside the cabin any thought on this thanks
Yes you can us the rear. but I would suggest getting a bass maximizer or similar xover / eq thingy.

Amazon.com: Brand New Clarion Mcd360 3 Way 6 Channel Electronic Crossover w/ Subwoofer Control: Electronics

the problem is that before purchasing one of those i could get a radio for that kind of money that has sub out, i read somewhere that you could mix both frnt and rear and get a sub output with y cables how does that work?, also does i think the amp has crossovers , does in it? thanks for the quick replys looks like i came to the right place for advice

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.