Help plz

khi
10+ year member

¤ Iñdi° Møâñin ¤
mmkay....i was told...that if u dont have a constand power wire....you cant take your constant power from the head unit and run it to a fuse...in yourfuse box...pull out the fuse, and pinch the wier in...can udo this??

well my friend did it....

and......it hasent happened in anyone else's car that has done it....but in his car....all of a sudden....i guessss the wire started burning....

he brought over his ride today and i looked at the wire...it was burned BAD....burned the plastic right off of it, burned it down to straight metal!!

do u know why this is??

hep plz //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

thanks

why wouldnt you just use the constant 12V thats intended for your HU? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.