Help Please, Alpine PDX 1.100

Participant count
  • Participant list

Soares_BR

CT
Hello, i previously had this setup in a ported box and recently decided to build a new sealed box with approximately 2cu ft for two Alpine SWR1243D 12" subs wired to a PDX1.1000 amp.

I was wondering what settings i should have my gain and other settings on my amplifier to prevent any damage to be done on the subs. For listening every day at moderate volume etc....

Any help is greatly appreciated !

Thank You

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I think you're gonna have to get good with fiberglass or something, or find someone with a 3d laser scanner that can 3d print or mold you some...
Is this a blue or blue/white wire from the Kenwood? The ACC wire is red and although that should turn on the amp, it is not the prefered wiring...
The sound deadening is going to be more about preventing vibration from metal surfaces and adding unwanted noise. Does it have the JBL system...
It's called the K.I.S.S. preciniple ("Keep it simple, stupid!")... Takes the guesswork out of parallel/series wiring.
As for which signal to use, I tried all combinations and getting signal from the dash and front & rear doors is the only way the system sounded...

About this thread

Soares_BR

Soares_BR
CT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Soares_BR