New Hifonics HFI 3000D

Participant count
  • Participant list
I purchased this amp from a wholesale warehouse (two of them). One works and this one powers up, but has no sound output. These amps were both banged up in the shipping process.

I read the voltage output at the input terminals when the amp was hooked up I get nothing. On the other amp I would get a fluctuating voltage depending on the music that was playing.

I figure since the amp has not been used I have a loose/broken connection somewhere and this should be an easy fix. I have been reading online about testing different parts of the amp for certain readings on my dmm, but I am little confused I guess.

Any suggestions on where a loose/broken connection might be?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.