Help Picking out amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

Razz2o4
10+ year member

I am trying to get back into the game. I have been out since 03 so I know things have changed a bit. And different manufactures are well... not as good as they used to be.

Setup plan.

Focal

In Dash

100CVX

Front Doors

165 KR2

Rear Doors

165 KRC

and last but not least I will be running a Single 10W3V2 for a sub. I am willing to run multiple amps, but if I can get the Mids and highs on the first amp and Sub o the second I would greatly appreciate it. Will be running all this through a 726E Eclipse HU. Any help and guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Resonix is supposed to be the bees knees, but it is a little $$. If I was doing the whole car, probably would shell out for the entire resonix...
While we're speculating, why not bump up your volume gain (no pun intended) for just a few dollars more (literally) and go with the 8" versions of...
Im sure you could find a great deal on here as well for your mids and highs. Just another great speaker to be considered. Audio Frog may be...
https://youtube.com/@SaabUnleashed?si=-8qdxpYY0yGzrMsL Here you go. This guy does android head unit reviews. His reviews are how I found my...

About this thread

Razz2o4

10+ year member
Razz2o4
Havelock NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from