• Thread starter BDP1999
  • Start date
  • Replies 4
  • Views 879
    Participant count
  • Participant list
B

BDP1999

I have a kenwood 848 600wt amp and one of my 5" X 7" just blow out. What are some of the best on the market? Can you help me out. What wattage should I get on the speakers? What are some of the best speakers? Thanks

you have 2 much power 4 ur mids and highs. i have polk audio ex357, about 120 a pair, they hold 180 max watts, i love em, check em out.

i highly advise against polks. I hate them. I bought 4 polks for my explorer 5x7's and they really are garbage. I dont really know what to recomend, maybe infinity kapa series. i am replaceing my rear polks with the infinity kappa's and the fron 2 i am just tossing and replaceing with infinity perfects 6.1's.

good luck, LuRp

replace the front 6x8's in the doors. replace them with a quality 5.25" component speakers. All it would take is two scrap pieces of MDF or thick ABS. the rear use the regular 5x7/6x8.

some brands i prefer are Boston Acoustics, Focal, MB Quart.

look at http://www.onlinecarstereo.com for some good prices.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.