Help out a good guy and a great company CHECK THIS OUT!!

Under Pressure
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Tampa, Fl
Skar Audio out of Tampa Florida is trying to expand his entrepreneurship, by contending for a special grant to help a small business. I hope he doesn't mind i post here for him but i would love to see him get some support from the car audio industry. Hes been great to me and others and i believe he deserves a chance to grow.

Below are the details thanks again!!

Skar Audio

‎***PLEASE VOTE FOR US*** THANKS GUYS!!

We need to get 250 votes to be entered in a competition to win a $250k small business grant. It's really simple and takes less than a minute to do. Just follow these steps:

1) Click the link

2) Click Login and support (it is through FB so as long as you are signed in to FB you can vote)

3) Type in Skar Audio and choose Florida, leave the city blank

4) Click Search

5) Click vote

https://www.missionsmallbusiness.com/

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!

If there is any company that we should vote for, it should be Obsidian, after all it was created to serve the needs of internet forum users as Sundown is dealer based and its expansion won't always be able to meet the needs of forum users. It explains all of this on their page.

3ob5bx.jpg

Skar Audio out of Tampa Florida is trying to expand his entrepreneurship, by contending for a special grant to help a small business. I hope he doesn't mind i post here for him but i would love to see him get some support from the car audio industry. Hes been great to me and others and i believe he deserves a chance to grow.
Below are the details thanks again!!

Skar Audio

‎***PLEASE VOTE FOR US*** THANKS GUYS!!

We need to get 250 votes to be entered in a competition to win a $250k small business grant. It's really simple and takes less than a minute to do. Just follow these steps:

1) Click the link

2) Click Login and support (it is through FB so as long as you are signed in to FB you can vote)

3) Type in Skar Audio and choose Florida, leave the city blank

4) Click Search

5) Click vote

https://www.missionsmallbusiness.com/

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!
failure

fuck that noise. Vote SPL-Lab USA. There's so much on back burners cus of financials. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Not trying to promote. Just any other company besides skar audio. skar audio doesn't deserve it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.