• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 4
  • Views 792
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

I'm looking to put a pair of MTX 10" woofers in my 97 Silverado Ext Cab under the rear seat. The best prices I can find on pre-made boxes that fit are over $200(more than I actually spent on the subs). A search on several search engines produced around 3000 matches for "97"+"Silverado"+"Subwoofer"+"Box"+"Plans" and all that I've waded through so far have had nothing for me. If any of you are aware of a website or book that could help or have plans for such a box yourself, please help me out.

Thanks,

Adam

for a speaker box go to speakerhole.com they got them pretty dam cheap. like under 50 dollars probly. but for the subs id try to get them from ebay or somethin

you can save a few bucks by finding a good price on a box then going to SoundDomain they have a price beat thing going on for brandname stuff..A little extra work could save a lots of money.

Mike

i've been lookin for for the same box. found doubles from

130 on up check every place in town!!(get out the yellow

pages and start callin!!) if u find one on line dont forget to

include shipping for total.

good luck!!!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.