Help on what amp to push 2 12 inch kickers to fullest

Ok tHANK EVERYONE, I adjusted gains and pushed box closer to trunk and it made a hellova difference, but I've heard l7s hit harder b4. So now my question is, what if I got a rf t1500 and wired speakers to 4ohms and got 1000rms outta rf, or keep them at 1ohm and keep gains low on rf. Because my mbquart is getting hot in 10 minutes and shutting of for about 10 minutes, which means i need a better amp correct? Thanks again everyone and hopefully i can be helped again

Ok tHANK EVERYONE, I adjusted gains and pushed box closer to trunk and it made a hellova difference, but I've heard l7s hit harder b4. So now my question is, what if I got a rf t1500 and wired speakers to 4ohms and got 1000rms outta rf, or keep them at 1ohm and keep gains low on rf. Because my mbquart is getting hot in 10 minutes and shutting of for about 10 minutes, which means i need a better amp correct? Thanks again everyone and hopefully i can be helped again
Wrong... If your stuff is getting hot and overheating that means you need better electricals because if your put a rockford on your system the same sh1t will happen and your gonna ask yourself wtf is going on... Get a 2nd battery and do the big 3 upgrade and check your amp's grounding point, make sure its a **** good ground first, ease off on the gain and get a better custom box for it.

use your multimeter and monitor your voltages, what kind of numbers are you getting at the amp and battery?

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

see how low it drops to when a heavy bassline hits.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.