help on speaker installation?

Participant count
  • Participant list

ladyfastcar
10+ year member

NYC
im doing my audio installation this time for a 95 rolla. this is my first install. im starting with the rear speakers.. how do you install them? do you have to replace the matting? on the back shelf? especially the wires. it wouldnt be that huge of a setup i mean its just a practice installation so i will know how to install them.

i think you are posting it on the wrong forum lady! try the one above this where it says installations! hope this helps!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

You could do the 8" as a front sub on its own amp and use it to bridge/enhance the gap between your 12" in the rear to the midranges
Working with undersized material, adjusting on the fly, testing before setting; you sound like and old pro. You are as meticulous as alot of the...
As for which signal to use, I tried all combinations and getting signal from the dash and front & rear doors is the only way the system sounded...
Thanks for this! Yes, there are 6.5 door speakers, front and back. I've heard them referred to as woofers but I'm sure their frequencies included...

About this thread

ladyfastcar

10+ year member
ladyfastcar
NYC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from