help on my system

Participant count
  • Participant list

whitey913

kansas
I got 2 15in kicker comps in a normal non-ported box hooked to my 5400watt Orion amp ran off my 10.1in screen.. it prolly simple but I was wondering wat would be the easier way to go with stopping my headlights from dimming?? My electrical is all the original stuff lol... Cuz I've had the same setup in my 97 sentra all stock and it didn't dim like this has when I crank to bout 30 volume..I'm tryna be on low price range for now till work Picks up:(.. box is 3/4 mdf, I'll post pix a bit later of the setup even tho it's crappy lookin rite now.. plea

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

You could do the 8" as a front sub on its own amp and use it to bridge/enhance the gap between your 12" in the rear to the midranges
Buddy of mine somehow managed to get small MDF boxes set into the rear doors on his previous truck, think it was an F-150. I can't remember...
Sorry, didn’t watch the video the first time for some reason. Supper helpful video. I will try that. I guess the RMS rating is oversimplified...
Have you talked to him about the electrical? I really want to get deep on this, but lets see how this goes. When you add that amp, you add...

About this thread

whitey913

whitey913
kansas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Boomin_tahoe