Help (Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight)

if you are trying to find a good deal and cheap price on a SUB amp look at the MB Quart DSC 1500.1D ($229), or the MB Quart ONX1.1000D ($239). They are pretty good and put out rated power.

Pyramid, pyle, Lanzar are all crap now and sony xplod has always been crap.

The ONLY exception of the brands is the LANZAR OPTI LINE SUBS AND AMPS. The lanzar optidrive stuff is actually still pretty good quality but any other series from lanzar is crap.

if you are trying to find a good deal and cheap price on a SUB amp look at the MB Quart DSC 1500.1D ($229), or the MB Quart ONX1.1000D ($239). They are pretty good and put out rated power.
Pyramid, pyle, Lanzar are all crap now and sony xplod has always been crap.

The ONLY exception of the brands is the LANZAR OPTI LINE SUBS AND AMPS. The lanzar optidrive stuff is actually still pretty good quality but any other series from lanzar is crap.
You call that affordable? You obviously don't understand being 16 and not having a job. And if the Sony Xplod's are crap, then why do people that have them, semm to have pretty good quality bass/sound?

I just spent 30minutes looking up subs for you and posting links and helpful information etc now its not showing.

Sry man I don't have the time to retype all that stuff. I really tried to help ya.

are you looking for new or used stuff? Used would fit your budget better.

Post your local craigslist and I will take a look if theres anything worth anything on there...

You call that affordable? You obviously don't understand being 16 and not having a job. And if the Sony Xplod's are crap, then why do people that have them, semm to have pretty good quality bass/sound?
People don't know any better, that's why they buy them.

Well seem to work just fine if you ask me, why don't any of you like them?
because they fucking ****.

How about you get the stick out of your ass and actually listen to the people here? They probably know more about car audio then you do, especially if you think you need a cap and XPLIODDDs are good.

because they fucking ****.
How about you get the stick out of your ass and actually listen to the people here? They probably know more about car audio then you do, especially if you think you need a cap and XPLIODDDs are good.
I'm not looking for competition grade sub's you piece of crap. Go be a pain somewhere else.

@edzy: thanks for the info. How do you know it's all junk at least for the reason I wont them. But I am looking at DC Audio, Also how do I wire the amp up? I think I'll let the component speaker's run from the head unit amp. But I haven't decided on the component speakers I want yet.
How do you get from lanzar to sony to DC?

DC won't be in your price range.

Well, since you don't have money-either find a job at McD's or buy used.

Don't buy lanzar or sony or pyle or alot of junk that you don't know much about.

You're at the right forum, you just gotta listen to us. We know plenty for people like you asking the questions.

In my opinion I wouldn't be trying to play rock with 1800 rms thats just overkill. Ima go with splmatic on this one. About 800 should be fine. But also splmatic i got a cap in my system an it works great haha.

id say start over with the car. olds 88? .....my first ever install in 1999 at best buy was a MFin 1988 olds 88...my sup laughed at me for hours...offically the worst car ever!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.